Mike Leach and the Mississippi State football team are hitting the road and getting set to face off against the Arizona Wildcats. This will be the first road trip of the season for the Bulldogs and there’s a very good chance that it could be a pretty solid test for Mississippi State as well.
So, with that in mind, everyone here at The Underdog Tribune (it me, there’s one of us here at the moment, we’re a one man blogging band) wants to know your thoughts on how this game is going to go.
If you need to get up to speed on everything about the game, thankfully I’ve prepared over 2,500 words that can help you do just that. All you need to do is click here and get up to speed on the upcoming game between the Bulldogs and the Wildcats.
So, without further ado, weigh in and let us know what you’re thinking about this game.
Table of contents
- Mississippi State football poll: How will the Bulldogs perform vs. Arizona Wildcats?
- Does Will Rogers throw for over 400 yards against Arizona?
- Will Mississippi State score 40 points or more on the road?
- Can the Bulldogs keep Jayden De Laura from completing over 60% of his passes?
- Will Mississippi State keep Arizona from scoring more than 20 points?
- Mississippi State vs. Arizona: Who wins this game?
Mississippi State football poll: How will the Bulldogs perform vs. Arizona Wildcats?
We’ve got all of our nifty questions below. All you need is a twitter account and you’re able to vote and share your thoughts on all of these very important matters. And of course, if you prefer, you can always share your thoughts in the comment section below.