Samantha Ricketts and her Mississippi State softball team are looking to keep making great things happen. This weekend, the Mississippi State Bulldogs will go toe-to-toe with a true college softball blue blood: the Arizona Wildcats.
Arizona is a bit of an underdog this year, much like Mississippi State, but the Bulldogs don’t have the same sort of pedigree as a program as the Wildcats do. That said, State has looked really solid during this postseason run and the Bulldogs have shown plenty of potential time and time again. Now, with a home crowd backing them and as they compete in a Super Regional for the first time ever, can Mississippi State keep winning?
Will the Bulldogs take advantage of their position and make it on to the Women’s College World Series for the first time ever?
If you can’t make it out to Nusz Park and you want to keep up with the Starkville Super Regional, here’s everything you could ever need to watch it this weekend.
How to watch Mississippi State softball vs. Arizona Wildcats in Starkville Super Regional
Mississippi State softball vs. Arizona Wildcats: Mississippi State Super Regional info:
- Who: Mississippi State Bulldogs (37-25 overall, 10-14 SEC) vs. Arizona Wildcats (36-20 overall, 8-16 Pac-12)
- What: Mississippi State Super Regional of 2022 NCAA Softball Tournament
- When: Game 1: Friday, May 27 at 11 a.m. CT. Game 2: Saturday, May 28 at 3 p.m. CT. Game 3: TBA (if necessary)
- Where: Starkville, Mississippi
How to watch Mississippi State softball vs. Arizona Wildcats:
- TV: Game 1: ESPNU. Game 2: ESPNU. Game 3: TBA (if necessary)
- Live stream: Game 1: Watch ESPN. Game 2: Watch ESPN. Game 3: TBA (if necessary)
Mississippi State softball vs. Arizona Wildcats: Live stats and online coverage
- Game 1: NCAA. Game 2: NCAA. Game 3: TBA (it’ll be the NCAA, but there’s no link available because Game 3 may not happen).
- Official Mississippi State softball twitter account
Let’s do some good
- Who? Compassion International
- What do they do? Through partnering with local churches and communities across the globe, Compassion International is able to make an impact and help elevate children out of poverty. Their goal is to “release children from poverty,” provide opportunities for education, and to teach communities about Jesus.
- How can I learn more about them? Check out Compassion International’s about page by clicking here.
- Are they on social media? Visit Compassion International’s Twitter, Instagram, and Facebook accounts.
To learn more about The Underdog Tribune’s efforts to do some good, click here. Now back to your regularly scheduled blog programming…
For more independent Mississippi State news and commentary, follow The Underdog Tribune on Facebook and Twitter. Follow Ethan Lee on Facebook and Twitter.
Leave a Reply