The Mississippi State Men’s Basketball team could not afford a letdown on Saturday against their arch rival Ole Miss, and the Bulldogs came out firing. Mississippi State won on Saturday in Starkville by 25 points and clinched a double bye in the SEC Tournament this weekend in Nashville. Host Justin Strawn breaks down the game and where Mississippi State stands in terms of making it to the NCAA Tournament.
The Women’s basketball team won its first two games in the SEC Tournament, but the team could not repeat their SEC Tournament Championship from a season ago. They fell to the South Carolina Gamecocks and await their future in the NCAA Tournament.
The baseball team got a much needed sweep over the Quinnipiac Bobcats this weekend. They have a tough week ahead, and Justin breaks down the tall task the Bulldogs will be facing when they travel to Biloxi on Tuesday to take on Texas Tech.
To listen to the show, CLICK HERE to listen on Anchor.
The Starkville State of Mind is a twice-a-week podcast hosted by The Underdog Tribune contributor Justin Strawn. It’s the go to podcast for all of your Mississippi State Athletic needs.
The show is presented by Cherokee Valley Golf Course in Olive Branch, MS. For the best practice facilities and golf course in the Memphis metro area, look no further than Cherokee Valley Golf Course. You can call them at (662) 893-4444 or click here to book a tee time online.
- Nikki McCray-Penson steps down ahead of Mississippi State women’s basketball season due to health reasons
- Mississippi State postgame poll: Bulldogs vs. Louisiana Tech
- Watch Mississippi State Bulldogs vs. Louisiana Tech: Live stream, TV channel, stats, radio
- It’s game day: Mississippi State football is finally back!
- Do Texas, Oklahoma want to follow A&M, Mizzou to the SEC?