The Mississippi State Men’s Basketball team could not afford a letdown on Saturday against their arch rival Ole Miss, and the Bulldogs came out firing. Mississippi State won on Saturday in Starkville by 25 points and clinched a double bye in the SEC Tournament this weekend in Nashville. Host Justin Strawn breaks down the game and where Mississippi State stands in terms of making it to the NCAA Tournament.
The Women’s basketball team won its first two games in the SEC Tournament, but the team could not repeat their SEC Tournament Championship from a season ago. They fell to the South Carolina Gamecocks and await their future in the NCAA Tournament.
The baseball team got a much needed sweep over the Quinnipiac Bobcats this weekend. They have a tough week ahead, and Justin breaks down the tall task the Bulldogs will be facing when they travel to Biloxi on Tuesday to take on Texas Tech.
To listen to the show, CLICK HERE to listen on Anchor.
The Starkville State of Mind is a twice-a-week podcast hosted by The Underdog Tribune contributor Justin Strawn. It’s the go to podcast for all of your Mississippi State Athletic needs.
The show is presented by Cherokee Valley Golf Course in Olive Branch, MS. For the best practice facilities and golf course in the Memphis metro area, look no further than Cherokee Valley Golf Course. You can call them at (662) 893-4444 or click here to book a tee time online.
- Mississippi State’s only hope against Texas A&M is that the Aggies have a hangover game
- Mike Leach, Mississippi State need to prove themselves again. Can they do that this year?
- Can Mississippi State overcome back-to-back horrific losses?
- Mississippi State commits a myriad of mistakes, again
- Would Will Rogers be able to improve Mississippi State’s offense?