The Mississippi State baseball team received a tough blow on Thursday when it was announced J.T. Ginn had undergone season ending elbow surgery. Host Justin Strawn looks at what that means for the short term future this weekend against Quinnipiac and what it means for the long term impact on J.T. Ginn and the 2020 Mississippi State baseball season.
Justin also looks at how he thinks the Mississippi State Men’s basketball team will do now that it appears the season is left in a win the SEC Tournament or head to the NIT mentality. He also gives a quick preview of the Women’s SEC Tournament. It’s a jam packed episode of the Starkville State of Mind!
To listen to the show, CLICK HERE to listen on Anchor.
The Starkville State of Mind is a twice-a-week podcast hosted by The Underdog Tribune contributor Justin Strawn. It’s the go to podcast for all of your Mississippi State Athletic needs.
The show is presented by Cherokee Valley Golf Course in Olive Branch, MS. For the best practice facilities and golf course in the Memphis metro area, look no further than Cherokee Valley Golf Course. You can call them at (662) 893-4444 or click here to book a tee time online.
- Mississippi State baseball fans react to preseason ranking
- Preseason Top 25 ranks Mississippi State baseball behind 2 SEC teams
- Former Mississippi State baseball player Buck Showalter named New York Mets manager
- Let’s do some good this holiday season, Mississippi State fans
- Mississippi State’s Jessika Carter opens up about mental health