The Mississippi State Men’s Basketball team went to Oxford and was embarrassed while they were there. The Bulldogs were humbled in their 25 point loss to the Rebels, and it has host Justin Strawn asking if the game of basketball has passed Ben Howland by?
The Bulldogs will have to lick their wounds quickly because things don’t get any easier. Mississippi State will travel to Fayetteville on Saturday to take on the Razorbacks. Justin takes a look at what it will take for the Bulldogs to get back on track.
He ends the show with a quick big picture preview of the baseball season as the Mississippi State baseball team will take the field for the first time in 2020 against Wright State on Valentine’s Day. He reminds listeners to keep things in perspective as the Bulldogs try to advance to Omaha for the third consecutive year.
You can CLICK HERE to go to Anchor to listen to the podcast.
The Starkville State of Mind is a twice-a-week podcast hosted by The Underdog Tribune contributor Justin Strawn. It’s the go to podcast for all of your Mississippi State Athletic needs.
The show is presented by Cherokee Valley Golf Course in Olive Branch, MS. For the best practice facilities and golf course in the Memphis metro area, look no further than Cherokee Valley Golf Course. You can call them at (662) 893-4444 or click here to book a tee time online.
- 3 alarming Mississippi State baseball stats as Bulldogs host South Carolina Gamecocks
- Mississippi State baseball preview: Struggling Bulldogs host South Carolina Gamecocks
- Mississippi State baseball: SEC baseball standings after MSU was bulldozed by Vanderbilt
- 5 distressing Mississippi State baseball stats for the 2023 MSU baseball season
- How to watch Mississippi State softball: MSU vs. Georgia Bulldogs
Leave a Reply