The Mississippi State baseball team is facing a tough challenge as it hits the road this weekend. Chris Lemonis and his Mississippi State Bulldogs have had a pretty lackluster start to the 2022 Mississippi State baseball season. Losing the opening series against Long Beach State isn’t necessarily a big deal.
That said, add in a loss to Northern Kentucky and another to Southern Miss and suddenly things aren’t exactly looking thrilling for this season.
However, a road trip to New Orleans to face the Tulane Green Wave gives Mississippi State the perfect opportunity to get something positive going. Tulane has been a solid team through its first nine games, winning eight games in the process. So far, that one loss is to a pretty solid Louisiana Tech team.
Other than that, Tulane has looked really, really good so far. A series win on the road (or even a sweep) would be a monumental resume builder for the Bulldogs. However, a series loss (or being swept by Tulane) would really set the Bulldogs back a bit.
Here’s everything you need to keep up with the Bulldogs as they battle Tulane in New Orleans this weekend.
Mississippi State baseball vs. Tulane team records
- Mississippi State: 5-4 overall
- Tulane: 8-1 overall
Mississippi State baseball vs. Tulane schedule
- March 4 at 6:30 p.m. – Mississippi State at Tulane game 1
- March 5 at 2 p.m. – Mississippi State at Tulane game 2
- March 6 at 1 p.m. – Mississippi State at Tulane game 3
How to watch Mississippi State baseball vs. Tulane
All three of Mississippi State’s games against Tulane will be on ESPN+ this weekend (check out Watch ESPN for more information on how to watch). To check out the full Mississippi State baseball schedule, click here.
Let’s do some good
- Who? Compassion International
- What do they do? Through partnering with local churches and communities across the globe, Compassion International is able to make an impact and help elevate children out of poverty. Their goal is to “release children from poverty,” provide opportunities for education, and to teach communities about Jesus.
- How can I learn more about them? Check out Compassion International’s about page by clicking here.
- Are they on social media? Visit Compassion International’s Twitter, Instagram, and Facebook accounts.
Categories: Mississippi State Baseball